Hey there! I'm Deborah. Deborah Grace, actually, but no one calls me that on a regular basis, except for my husband when I've done something that he finds especially appalling and it warrants pulling out the second name. I digress. Back to photography, and the reason I do what I do. I love people, and I love art. I love photography because it gives me the opportunity to live out two of the things I'm most passionate about: creativity and relationships. I love meeting new people, and getting to know what makes them tick and brings them alive. Creativity flows naturally out of my desire to simply show others the life and beauty I see within them.
I specialize in natural light photography with an emphasis on real moments that genuinely reflect you. I love the perspective of life through a lens, and it is truly my joy to show you how beautiful you are. I look for unique images that capture the essence of every session I photograph. I consider each session I undertake an honor, and I hope to see you through my lens soon.
[ FIND ME ON INSTAGRAM ]
OTHER RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- I have a ridiculous sweet tooth. Chocolate? Cookies? Nutella? Yes, all three please.
- I'm married to a stud muffin. His name is Pete. He definitely should have made People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive issue. I'm just saying.
- I genuinely love running. It started as a way for me to be able to keep my chocolate habit, but even if (God-forbid!) chocolate disappeared from the earth, I'd still love running. I've run eight half marathons, but in October of 2015, just one day after my 29th birthday, I ran my first full marathon. It was a dream come true, and it serves as a personal reminder to never stop drawing dots on the map in your head of things you dream of doing.
- Pink. It's my favorite color. Don't hate. I know it makes me about five years old and a quintessential girl.
- I really enjoy World War II history. Got this from my Dad. And my five older sisters. (Yes, I really have five older sisters.)
- I love to hear about people's dreams...not night dreams (but I'll listen to those too)...think goals. Aspire to be great at whatever God is calling you to. Dream bigger.
- I should not be left alone in the same room with a jar of peanut butter. You've been warned.
- I can't stop reading inspirational books. I know. So awkward. I blame my this on the fact that I'm an ENFP and live to be inspired.
- My dream home is an urban warehouse. Please, Jesus, let it be. Meanwhile, I live in this cute little bungalow that me and my stud muffin bought and fixed up (read here: are still fixing up).
- I love my pink rain boots, but we fought once after I forgot to wear socks. They punished me with blisters on both feet after a mere half hour of trotting around in them. We worked it out...they promised to never give me blisters again if I'll promise to wear socks.
- I got saved when I was six, but I encountered God at twenty-one, and that's when things got crazy. It's a good adventure, folks. The very best.
TO KEEP UP WITH A MISH MASH OF MY EVERYDAY LIFE, LATEST SESSIONS + THINGS THAT INSPIRE ME, YOU CAN FIND ME ON INSTAGRAM